Monday, August 26, 2019

Our Lady's Slipper: Prayer/ Poetry/ and the Saints

As a unwed pregnant mother, Mary willingly and enthusiastically went to her cousin Elizabeth so she could be there in her time of need. I love this story. Elizabeth asks Mary how could the mother of her Lord come to see her. Mary loves all of her children and wants to help us. In the past several years I have experienced deep depression and a profound sense of loneliness. I have found that praying the rosary has helped me tremendously. I would like to encourage those few that have glanced at this blog to consider making the sign of the cross and discover or rediscover the mysteries. I will still post a poetry piece every Friday, but most days I will concentrate on prayer, the saints and words of encouragement for those that need it. I have asked God to bless this blog and those who join me in this celebration of Our Lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment